Sunday, April 22, 2007

A new beginning!

A new beginning!

So I haven't blogged in a very long time. With the upcoming move I have decided I better do something to stay in touch with all our family and friends back home. So here is one way I plan to do just that. I will blog here and in my myspace. It will be pretty much the same thing so don't worry if you don't have a myspace, you will still be able to keep up from here.

I'll work on putting up slides and pics and all that good stuff so stay tuned:) Here are a couple pictures from when Jesse was home from Basic on Exodus (Christmas break).

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

4 comments:

Mom Jones said...

This looks wonderful! I love the pictures of all of you. I am so glad we can all connect this way. I think it might possibly take away some of the pain of this very long-distance family. I think what I love about this blogging, is that we can share intimate family moments and get to know each other in ways that perhaps we wouldn't otherwise. I am looking forward to getting a little peek into your lives as you journal and tell your family's story. Thanks so much for doing this!

Sabrina said...

I am so excited to see that you have a blog too! I think this will all help us stay connected even though we are miles apart. And I love the photos of you and Jesse, they are priceless! You can see how much he adores you in them!

JonesChronicles said...

I can't wait to see pictures of your new place. I've no idea what it's like to be an Army wife...but I'm intrigued to find out! We love being in Texas...hope you guys will, too! It's getting hot these days (especially since I'm pregnant...you know, that makes the heat worse!), but I love all the sunshine! Wish we weren't on the opposite side of this very BIG state. Hope the trip down went well. It is looong to say the least. Kisses to your three!

Emily said...

So are you guys enjoying Texas? We haven't heard from you guys in awhile and just wondering how you guys were. How do the kids like it?