Monday, March 17, 2008

The Kid's Rooms

The other day I thought of something, I never did put up any 'after' pictures of the rooms. So I thought what best to start with would be the kids rooms. Of course the boys room has already changed just from a few days ago when I took the pictures and Emma's well, yeah I'm not fully content with it, for sure, she does need a new bed. Anyway, on to the pictures!

Christopher and Matthew's Room


That is Christopher's bed.


Here you can see the tail end of Matthew's.



And now Emma's Room.



Have you ever seen those virtual tours online? Well here are a couple of the kids rooms!




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Diana and Emma, Chris, and Matt:

Grandpa and I are enjoying the pictures of your rooms that momma
put on the computer. Boy, are they
ever nice rooms and so special for
each of your; and clean and cozy.
We love your beds, stickers and toys.
What a great surprise for daddy when
he comes home. You will each have to
help momma keep them looking so very
special. We love each and every one of you so very much and miss
you B I G. Have fun with grandma and grandpa Jones.
grandma and grandpa Hand

Mom Jones said...

Nice job on the rooms, Diana! I'm sure the kids appreciate your hard work ... if only kiddos cleaned up after themselves! We can't wait to see the rooms for ourselves ... we're on our way!

Anonymous said...

Hi Honey: Love the videos of the
the kids' rooms. Really like the
princess stickers and the dino
stickers, and the stickers on their
doors. Lots of toys to take care of,but they sure are arranged cute.
Lots of love and hard work went into
those room to make such a great
virtual tour. Cool. Love ya'all
lots. mom hand

Mom Jones said...

Hi Diana! Nice virtual tour of the rooms :) I'm in a hotel meeting room using the hotel computer because our laptop won't connect to the wireless ... but I just wanted to say a quick "hi" and "love you"!