Friday, December 05, 2008

Halloween 2008

This is quite late but I wanted to get one up none the less. First off, I had planned on getting up a blog of Grandpa and Grandma's Jones visit but my camera disappeared. I waited hoping it would show up, but unfortunately, it has not yet (I'm still hoping and praying).

Thankfully a couple friends of mine that we went out with had cameras and let me borrow them as well. So here are our kiddies all dressed up.

Emma, our southern bell.

Christopher, our pirate.

Matty, our skeleton, who did not like having his mask on.

And yes, even I dressed up this year.


Oops, I almost forgot the pumpkin.

2 comments:

Mom Jones said...

Great costumes! Christopher might just have to go into acting! He has a pretty authentic-looking pirate expression on his face! I'm glad you have shown us these pictures :) ... better late than not at all!

Anonymous said...

HI: We love the pictures of all of
you. The costumes are terrific--
Emma, sweet little southern belle, Chris, the dastardly pirate, Matt, the skeleton, and Diana, angel.
And, the pumpkin, too. Did a very
good job DJ. Thanks for putting
these on. With all you have had going on, glad you got them posted as
we love them. Did your friend take
pictures with her camera or your's on
Jesse's homecoming. Thought that's
where it might be. Love to all of
you.