Friday, December 05, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008

I'll just make this a really quick post. This year, like all years we have a lot to be thankful for. But this year, we are most thankful for the safe return of Jesse, our own hero. It was so great spending this holiday with him again.


We had a combined Thanksgiving with a bunch of friends, our military family. There was so much good food. The kids all enjoyed being together as well.


All the kids, minus Nate (who pretty much clung to his mom).


I know I have a bunch of posts to put out, bear with me, I will get them done before we leave for Michigan. Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!!

2 comments:

Mom Jones said...

MMMMM ... that turkey looks SO yummy ~ and all of you look so happy to be together for Thanksgiving ~ I'm so thankful your family is all together this year. Thanks for the beautiful pictures!

Anonymous said...

Hi: The pictures say it all---
happiness and contentment, and pure
joy. Turkey turned out super. Makes
me hungry just looking at it.
Pictures of all the kid is great
also. Beautiful bunch of children.
Love from us to you.