Sunday, January 04, 2009

Good Morning

This is just a tiny little post.  I just wanted to update everyone.  Right now we are waking up in our hotel in Joplin, MO and are about to hit the road again.  I still have all my trip blogs to post as well as one in draft form that will go up and be below this one.  So when you have some time in the next couple days, come on back and be sure to check on December and January posts.  Lots of great pictures will be posted.

For now I bid goodbye as I pack up the laptop, tuck the kids back in the truck and hit the road to El Pasto, TX.  See you again soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good afternoon Diana, Jesse, Emma,Chris, and Matt. Glad to hear
from you and that you made it safely
to Missouri and got some rest. We
had freezing rain here overnite and
everthing outside is covered with a
very dangerous clear ice. (Still
miss Michigan.) Alfully quiet around
here except Madeline has been talking
lots. We were so glad you were here
for Christmas and New Year, but miss
you all. Hope you get home and settled into a regular routine.

Mom Jones said...

I'll be looking forward to seeing those pictures, Diana. We'll be working on a CD for you in the next few days.

From Facebook, I see you made it home safely. Hope you can rest up from your long journey ...