Thursday, January 14, 2010

The Boys Room



So I started my organization and reorganization process last week. I have completed the kids rooms so far. I still have to get a picture of Emma's but I at least have the boys to share. I went through and removed at least half of their toys. Everything left, went into a storage container and onto the shelf. No more toy box.


Then last weekend, the kids got to have a little four wheeling fun.

I'll be sure to get some pictures of Emma's room soon and get those posted. School for me begins next week. I'm just hoping the new room set ups will help the kids to help me more. Of course if all goes well, in just over a month the boys room will be changing again, as we are planning to get them a set of bunkbeds. Ta ta for now!

3 comments:

mom and dad hand said...

Hi: Looks like all your hard work
and organization paid off. Looks
really good and should be easier for
the boys to keep orderly. Great job.
Nice of your neighbor to give the
kids rides on that four wheeler.
They don't look to sure about it but
know they probably had fun.
Love always and all ways.

Mom Jones said...

That's a huge difference in the boy's room, Diana! It looks so much bigger in there now! And bunk beds will be even better. I bet they are excited.

Just before Christmas, I organized two of my kitchen cupboards that were disasters ... it made such a difference and instead of NOT being able to find what I wanted, I knew exactly where everything was! It saved me lots of time in the kitchen making all of those meals! :)

So ... great job, Diana! :)

Sabrina said...

How cool to do a major reorganization and clean up- it looks great!!!!