Saturday, January 02, 2010

Happy New Year

Wow, can you belive it, a post from...me! Well it's a new year and like everyone else, I have New Year resolutions.


1. Continue my schooling
2. Reduce the amount of crap we have
3. Blog more (I'm sure you are thinking, I will belive it when I see it)
4. I will lose 1/4 the wt I want to lose in total
5. I will scrapbook more
6. Print more photos
7. Continue to leare about my OCD
8. Put my needs before my friends
9. Refresh my memory of the second language I once learned
10. Organize more - in a normal and not so OCD sence, I hope
Well, that is what I have for now. What you all probably would like to see, some pictures.
The Pahman & Hand Family
Emma, Christopher and Matthew. And yes, we have a dog, her name is Sophie! The kids are growing by leaps and bounds. Even our furry and scaled family has grown. Sophie being one of them. She is very protective over the kids and I. A great delight, a wonderful companion.

5 comments:

Jan Scholl said...

What a nice surprise to pop up in my reader tonight. Everyone is looking terrific too! Is Jessie back stateside permanently or what? I still keep my candles burning (been trying to find more in pine or cedar just because I can't stand fruity smells). I have a new son in law. My middle girl got married in September http://tinyurl.com/y8kx9b9 . So all three are taken in some way or another. And I survived a whole year of hubby's retirement. But 60 is too young to be retired-think the military would take him back? Like they need another general anyways? Are you on face book by any chance? I find it's easier to keep up with people there sometimes. And I hated My Space. Have a great year all of you. Such a beautiful family you are.

Mom Jones said...

Very nice update, Diana, and nice to see pictures of everyone. Missed you very much up here in the north country. So glad your folks were finally able to make the trip down. I like the family picture very much. Love you.

mom and dad hand said...

Very thoughtful and courageous update, Diana. Extremely proud of
of you. You have a good start on
organization with the closets all
looking so good. Might want to put
#8 up in the list a little. You are
a brave person, Diana, with a wonderful heart and we're blessed to
have you as a daughter and sister. Love you always.

Sabrina said...

I am so happy to see your post! Love all the pictures too. I was thinking about maybe sometime this summer we could try to hook up...

Diana said...

Jan - I am so glad you found me on facebook. Jesse is stateside for now but not permanently as we know at this point. Thanks for burning the candles!

Sabrina - Would love to try and hook up. I plan on continuing with school every single semester until I'm done, so that includes the summers but I know we can work something in.