Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Blog Following I will go.....

I am so determined to blog my heart out this year. My ramblings & what not will be kept on here in "Di's Thoughts" & I will do my project 365 on the "PahmanFamilyYearBook." Friends, family, fellow military, independent PartyLite consultants, fellow scrapbookers/crafters & so on, if you have a blog, post a comment, let me know. You can 'follow' me & I will 'follow' you. Google has that wonderful feature found at the very top of each blog & some of us have it added on our sidebar as well (I just added mine to both blogs). Here is to a great 2011!!
Photo taken with no flash to see the beautiful illumination:) PartyLites new Infinite Reflections Prism Tealight Holder + a jar candle on each side

2 comments:

mom hand said...

Hi: The partylite candles look very
pretty. Love ya.

Ginny said...

I'm following you! Hope you blog more, I miss talking with you!