Friday, January 24, 2014

Oh My How Time Flies!

Whether you know it or not, or maybe I said it once before, I originally made this blog to go along with the online store I was running. Well needless to say, I didn't do so well at blogging lol. I also ended up closing the store due to multiple reasons, mostly because it just became to hard to juggle with life at that time. I will say I miss some of my awesome customers I used to have :( I also really miss putting together kits to sell. I sold them at quite a good discount too. Probably why I didn't exactly profit from the business. But I really loved doing it anyway :)

So now here this blog sits. I made one when my husband was deployed to Iraq so he could keep up with our growing children. Again I didn't so well at keeping up at blogging :/ Oh well. So why am I blogging now? Because I want to. Because I can. I'm thinking I'm going to use this one in somewhat a way it was used before or meant to be for. Crafts! I love the site Pinterest thanks to a great friend of mine for introducing it to me awhile back. I've pinned & repinned many things & have even made a few things. Well now I want to 'show' how somethings are made & 'pin' them. If you are following me on Pinterest & I post something myself, it will likely link back to this blog to show a step by step on how to. I can't promise it will be that way all the time. Heck I can't even promise I'll blog constant either. But hey, I'm going to give it a try.

I already have some projects lined up so stayed tuned :)

No comments: