Sunday, October 28, 2007

Halloween Ball

Friday night a friend and I went to event through waiting spouses. What that is is an organization that sets up events or gets tickets to some and offers them to those of us here that are 'waiting' for our deployed spouse, at a discounted rate. This past Friday we attended a Murder Mystery dinner. The dinner took place at the Officers Club.


After dinner, a 'Detective' came out telling us there had been a murder. We were to hear what all the suspects had to say and determine who did it. After they all had a turn at the mic, they came around to our tables and let us ask questions. Then they returned to center stage and any questions we didn't get to ask, could be asked then and everyone would hear the answers.


The suspects, seen above were Jack Lantern, Tara Cardeli, Penelope Crust, Gregory Graves, Todd Sweeney and Bella Bores. The guilty one, was Tara Cardeli. After the mystery, they put on a couple dances for us.


Of course there was a costume contest for all of us. The winner was the 'Dirty Old Man'. Check him out, he's flashing you!


After I got home I had a friend of mine take a couple pictures of me and I sent them off to Jesse. I love you honey and know you were happy I was able to get out like that. I had a lot of fun, eating and dancing with some girl friends.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Honey: Loved the pictures of you
amd your friend. You both looked
beautiful, and the dresses are so
pretty. That sounds like a really
fun time. I've heard about those
mystery events and always wondered
what they would be like. Glad you
two had fun--good to just get away
from it all for a while, huh. And,
then you can come back with a fresh
perspective. Love and prayers.

Lindsy said...

How fun! Looks like you guys had a blast :o)

Sabrina said...

Wow sister! You look beautiful! Truly radiant. I love that posed picture of you- wonderful just wonderful! Sounds like a great time too. I've always wanted to try those mystery dinners. Have you thought anymore about thanksgiving?

Mom Jones said...

Beautiful picture of you, Diana. I bet it was nice for Jes to see it. The mystery event sounded very fun. I'm glad you and your friend got to go to it.