Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Trick or Treat ~ Happy Halloween


Ah yes, the day kids wait for, the day they get CANDY! Lots and lots of candy. Of course parents like it too. No, not the fact that the kids are getting tons of candy to rot their teeth out, but the fact they get to dress them up and have them look so cute.

Now I'll back up just a little bit. On Saturday after our post wide yard sale, I took the kids to the park where they were having some fun events as well as their own little pumpkin patch (I will add that picture in later as my digital camera had died and I only had a disposable camera on me). Each of the kids got to pick out a little pumpkin to take home. So we picked out 3 and were on our way. Last night I decided to carve 2 of them (the 3rd was just to small and I knew they wouldn't really care). The 3rd I did draw a face on today.



We had lots of fun and just went around part of our neighbor with some of our friends. Emma was a Barbie Princess this year.


Christopher was a Knight.


And Matthew was a Hobo Clown. Aren't they all so cute?!?


But hey, check out all the loot the kids raked in.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Diana, Emma, Christopher, &
Matther: Your pumpkins looked so neat. Momma did a good job on making their faces look so neat. You all
looked so good in your costumes. Emma, you are so pretty in your princess outfit. Chris, you looked
really brave in your knight's costume, and Matt, sure liked your
hobo look. Looks like you all got
a good bunch of candy. Yummy. It rained and was cold here, but we still had about 100 trick & treaters. Missed you all, tho.
Lots of love and hugs, grandma and grandpa hand

Sabrina said...

Great job with the pumpkins. We never carved ours this year mainly because I was too lazy and I didn't really want to and thankfully Jackson and Karis were more happy carrying around their whole pumpkins anyway. Great costumes and awesome "catch". Thanks for posting. I'm trying to get mine uploaded now.

Mom Jones said...

Nice costumes for the little ones, Diana. The weather looked perfect there for trick-or-treating. They did get a lot of candy! :)

It started out raining in the early evening here, but then it cleared up. We had lots of little ones at our door this year, but not the ones I most wanted to see! This is the first Halloween we haven't seen Ems, Chris and Matthew, and so it wasn't the same!

Counting the days until Christmas ... love you!

Ginny said...

What cuties Di! I love the no coats, that must have been nice this year :) Miss talking with you, get ahold of me!!!