Tuesday, January 22, 2008

He Loves Me!

Like it isn't a known thing but I just had to share how much he showed me today. I was told by Jesse that I needed to be home today as much as possible, I would understand why later. Well shortly after picking up Chris I started to feed the boys. All of a sudden there was s knock on the door. FedEx was dropping off a package.


Jesse had said he wanted to hear all about it (of course that right there kinda led on to it at least wasn't a phone call, lol). So I did one better, I got photos for him, even of me. Yup, I cried.


Are the flowers beautiful!?! I love the bear and the card was the sweetest thing too! Thank you honey, I love you!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Honey:

What a wonderful, beautiful, and
touching surprise. Good going, Jes.
The flowers are so pretty and the
bear so cute, but the love with these
things is the best of all. Thanks
for sharing this special moment in
your life with all of us.
Love each and every one of you with
all our heart. God Bless.

Mom Jones said...

The flowers ARE beautiful ... and so is the love ... :) It's pretty tough this distance between you guys, and so I pray all the time that the Lord will just assure you of your love for each other and His great love for all of you ... it was wonderful to see this answer to prayer this morning.

Lindsy said...

Awwww....how nice is that?!? How ya doing? I feel like I haven't been online much in a long time. Mac is getting ready to crawl...he's getting to be a big boy (sniff, sniff).
Hope you and the kid-lets are doing good!

Emily said...

Hey Diana, do you have a home phone? I'm updating the numbers in my cell phone and I don't think you have the same number as the old Michigan number. My e-mail is anne_bellefille2001@yahoo.com

~Em

Sabrina said...

Those are beautiful! Way to go Jes! I am so glad that he was able to do such a sweet, tangible thing to show you how much he truly and deeply loves you.