Friday, December 28, 2007

Christmas at Our House

A big part of our family was missing this year, of course you all know that. But thankfully we were able to see and chat with Jesse. He was able to watch the kids open some of their presents. I didn't get as many photos as normal but that is ok. You can actually slowly watch our front room become just a whirlwind disaster, lol.

Kids had a pretty nice Christmas huh!

As Jesse posted before, he got a little gift of the IPod Nano, and yes he would have gotten it anyway, the move money just made it possible earlier. In addition to that, I also got something we had be planning to get for awhile too. A new camera! Can you tell the difference in the photos? With this new camera, I was able to take some video as well, and it has sound!




Then in the afternoon we went to a friends house and had Christmas dinner. She made a wonderful turkey! And if you can believe it, it was her first one.


The Stuffing and Pie I made.


That is my friend Sara, whose house we were at.


We all had a lot of fun!

5 comments:

Mom Jones said...

This was fun to read, Diana, and to do what you said -- watch the front room grow more and more chaotic :) I'm glad you were able to get a camera with sound too. It was very nice to hear and see your Christmas. All of you were missed very much here at our house. We are hoping this is the only Christmas we will ever have to spend without you ... well, a person can hope, can't they?

Anonymous said...

Hi Honey:

The pictures and sound are great.
Looks like a great deal of fun and
excitement to me. Glad Jesse got to
watch the kids open their presents.
The food looked very good. Sara
did a super job. Love you all--all
ways and always.

Unknown said...

Hey,

I really like your blog! All the family photos are so cute. I especially liked the video on the first post.

I'll probably be visiting again soon.

Keep up the good work.

<3 Knikki

Sabrina said...

What great pictures of Christmas morning! I loved watching it get just a bit more chaotic as they progressed. Congrats on the new camera! I missed you and the kids but we can hope for next year!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.