Thursday, June 19, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me

So today was my birthday and I actually woke up feeling really down. It wasn't the fact that I was another year older or in my last year of my 20's but this is the 2nd year in a row Jesse wasn't here for it. Last year he was at a different base.

The kids were all excited for me though and that made it easier. We went to Applebee's for dinner tonight. Just the kids, my friend Christy and me. We had a great time. The kids behaved great and of course I received the very embarrassing birthday announcement for the whole restaurant to hear. The kids loved it!


My friend Christy.


This is just before they sang.


And they sang, loudly.


Me embarrassed after.


Our little group.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Looks like you guys had a great time!

Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Hi Honey: Looks like it was fun to
me and you, your friend and the kids
all look great. You certainly don't
look 29---much younger. But always
beautiful. Tell the kids thanks for
us. Love, mom, dad, David and Mattie