Friday, July 20, 2007

7 Years!!!

July 8, 2000

On July 8 of this year, Jesse and I celebrated 7 years of marriage. It's amazing it has been that long already. Time flies so quickly. If someone told me 10 years ago, I would be married, to a solider no less, have 3 kids and living in Texas, I probably would have laughed at them.

We celebrated by having our own BBQ with our kids. Jesse made us wonderful steaks on the grill. The best part of it all, we were all together!

**I know this post is very delayed! I was hoping to add in a few more pics but wasn't able to get what I needed hooked up in a timely matter.

3 comments:

Mom Jones said...

I have never seen this picture of you guys! I like it very much! I understand about the late post, and I think that it's just fine -- it's still July after all, and seven years is a pretty big deal! We have just returned from our Ohio trip and are looking forward to just six more days until we are with you!

Michele said...

You guys look great!! Seven years is quite an accomplishment and I am so happy for you!!! Hugs to you all!!

Lindsy said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! I hear you on the looking back part....who would've ever thought that I'd have 3 kids within 5 1/2 years of marriage?!? CRAZINESS! I am glad there is another crazy person out there too...YOU! LOL!
Sounds like you guys had a nice evening together for your anniversary :o)