Sunday, July 22, 2007

A Sunday Evening

Tonight we decided to go outside after dinner. The kids all rode bikes while Jesse and I started cleaning out our cars (they both were due).

See Chris ride!? He does really well!

Check out Emma! She also does a wonderful job riding her bike.

Then there is little Matt. Before today he has only been riding the little car around the house. It has no peddles so those were very new for him. Needless to say, he didn't get it, but still did a great job at getting around, and loved it!

After awhile, the bikes got old and into the sprinklers they went. Chris of course was first. I'm hoping this works out, I'm going to try and attached a little video I made using our camera. Sorry if my voice when you hear it is kinda loud, you know since I was holding the camera and all.

2 comments:

Mom Jones said...

How fun to see the kiddos riding their bikes?! You are going to have to show me how to do this video stuff when I see you in just a few days, OK? I'm so glad there is a sidewalk and nice area for them to ride :)

Lindsy said...

Oh goodness! Matt looks so big already! It seems like you have been gone longer than a couple months :o(
It looks like your kids were having a blast in the nice weather :o)