Sunday, July 01, 2007

One Expensive Sticker!

At least that is how it ended up for me. To normally get this little decal for your car, it will cost you just $26.50 ($12.50 if you are so lucky to have a very new vehicle or very old).


But little did I know when I bought the car, 2 little things didn't work. Thats right, just 2. The e-brake and the brights. Of course I just had to get a German car (thanks Jes, haha). No but really, they have everything down here for VWs just not Audis. So everything, was special order. Oh well, all is said and done now. I finally, have the other stickers I need to be able to get on and off the base. Yay!!

2 comments:

Sabrina said...

I have a similar love/hate relationship with those little stickers. I'm glad to hear that now you can come and go off base more easily though- what a relief that must be!

Mom Jones said...

I'm so glad your car issues are resolved! :) Happy Day!