Saturday, September 22, 2007

Christopher's Fundraiser

Can you believe it, they are having a fundraiser at Head Start! When I he walked out that day holding it (so proudly too) my thoughts where, "oh great, another". But like I did for Emma I will also be buying from him. If anyone would like to order, we truly appreciate it. Now the cool thing with this one, you can view everything online! Although if you do order, you will still need to email me what you would like and send the money to me. I have to get a money order for the full amount.

Anyway, the site to view all the goodies is www.cherrydale.com. I will be turning in the order on September 28th. And thanks again to everyone who helped out in Emma's Fundraiser!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Honey:

Read your blog this a.m. and will
look over the list and order. I
didn't forget, just knew you were
very busy. Love ya'all and miss you so much.