Monday, September 03, 2007

Oh so many!

Have no fear I have many blogs a coming! Sorry for getting way way behind. I still have some blogs to do of stuff we did with Jesse before he left and I will get to those soon. I also have Emma's birthday party to put up and so much more. My next blog though I hold dear to my heart and isn't an easy post.

I did start a blog a bit ago just for Jesse. At this point I have not made it private or anything but more then likely it is going to end up that way. I'm not going to directly link to it but the address can be found by clicking on my complete profile link.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Diana

Our thoughts and prayers are with
each and every one of you all the
time. Mom, Dad, David,& Mattie

Sabrina said...

Hey Di! You know I am praying. Lots of love and {{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}} I'm sending to you.

Mom Jones said...

Thanks for these pictures, Diana. What a good job you did! And the video is really something to see. Sending you guys all of our love. Thinking of you and praying for you daily.