Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Emma's Fundraiser

So yes, it is that time of the year. I have been wanting to try and get it all scanned and loaded on the web but that just didn't happen. If any of ya'll are interested in ordering to help her school (and or course she gets prizes), either call or email me.

Some examples of what they have.......chocolates, cookware, kitchen accessories, candles, wrapping paper, the coolest salt and pepper shakers (they look like rocks!), frames, travel items and so much more. They have Christmas themes, winter, snowmen, M &M, Christmas Trees, Santa, family, spring/nature, frogs, lighthouses, basically they tried to cover as many interests as they could.

Unfortunately I do have to have the order in by Sept 18. I can cover to some extent if you do decide to order and then just send the money to me otherwise I do have a way of taking credit/debit cards over the internet (all secure).

Thank you to those that have already helped and thank you in advance to those that decided to call/email and help!!

4 comments:

Emily said...

Adam and I would be glad to help. I know we're like a million miles away but that's ok. So what does she have? We could always use some wrapping paper. (threw away the last ones from moving)

~Emily

Diana said...

Hey guys, thanks! I uploaded a few of the pages in her book to the blog (see the part 2) and included the wrapping paper pages. Feel free to email me (there is a link) or call (we still have our GR #) with any questions or anything. Thanks!

Mom Jones said...

I'll look all of this over better once we arrive at Sabrina's over the weekend -- I would be happy to help out Emma's school and Emma!

Mom Jones said...

I'll look all of this over better once we arrive at Sabrina's over the weekend -- I would be happy to help out Emma's school and Emma!