Sunday, November 25, 2007

And then there was more........

The first set of snow pictures I took at about 9am. This next set, I took at 1pm. It hadn't stopped snowing that whole time.


It finally stopped snowing for awhile at about 3:30pm. I opened up our back slider and took a couple pictures of the mountains since I could finally see them. Aren't they pretty?!?


It wasn't long that it stopped and started back up again. My camera didn't take too well at taking the night photos, mostly because of the snow that was falling. But here is a idea of just how much of a blanket of snow we ended up with. Pretty rare for this area!

4 comments:

Mom Jones said...

The mountains are awesome all snow-covered! I would love to see it with my own eyes. The kiddos look pleased to have snow there in Texas! Who would think it? Those are great pictures of them, and Christopher did look the most ready with his snowsuit and all. Hopefully, the snow won't last too long down there! Love you guys. :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures of the snowflakes
at night and the pictures of the
snow covered mountains. Didn't realize how close they are to you.
The pictures were great on Fox News
also. Now we finally know which
one is Rochelle's husband (and it
wasn't the one I thought). He did
a great job with the pictues and
weather. Love always and all ways.

Sabrina said...

WOW! I love the mountaina too! That is just amazing. I love the pictures you took of the kids too, they are great pictures!

Love ya and stay warm!
Sabrina

Kristin said...

Yay for snow!