Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Blog Catch Up

So I'm trying to play blog catch up. Trying to get out all these ones I wanted to have done before. In fact I just found out that if you start one, when you finish it, even if it has been in the draft state for weeks, it will post back at that date. So please look back to April, where there is a post for Matthew's 3rd birthday.

Do keep coming back. Once I get caught up, and I promise I will, I'm going to try and blog at least little updates about once or twice a week. For now it is time for me to head to bed. Its just after 11PM, outside its 86 degrees (our high today was 99), I have the house down to about 72, just trying to decide if I should turn the air off for the night like I normally do (and by air I mean swamp cooler). Until the next blog, take care all!

2 comments:

Mom Jones said...

Wonderful! Happiness! Blog catch-up is very fun, Diana ... I'm going to scoot right on back to April and check out Matthew's birthday next! It's 5:30 in the morning here in Grand Rapids and COLD ... it was so nice to wake up and see updates from you and pictures ... :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Honey:

So glad you got the updates posted.
Feels good to have accomplished that,
huh. Dad and I enjoyed the updates
very much. It's 9:30 a.m. and 45 degrees. Wow. Everyone is still
busy working in their yards and getting ready for summer cause you
never know here. It's very very
green, tho, so that's promising.
Love, mom and dad hand