Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The Incredible Pizza Place

Now the kids and I have gone here a few times. Let me tell you, the food is pretty great then there is the games and more for when you are done. Best part, is every time we have gone, it has been totally free. I'm signed up to something called Waiting Families. Its a group that organizes events and such for families who have their soldier oversees. Not only do we get to eat for free, but they give us cards to play the games, alls they have is a 1 hr time limit and once you start the time ticks down. But 1 hr, can be really long with 3 young children.



I was thinking and hoping that maybe Jesse and I could take the kids out there while he was home on R&R. But what do you know, Waiting Families hosted another dinner night there, and because Jesse is still deployed, just on leave, he was able to go for free too. So I really did get my wish after all and it didn't cost us anything but gas for the car.


One thing the kids and I have not done, is the go carts. Mostly because they are too young yet. But I knew Jesse would love them. So we set daddy out on a solo ride and watched.


He may not have come in first in the race, but he is still first place with us. And he did a very good job driving, then again, it is what he does:-)

3 comments:

Mom Jones said...

Cool! All that fun for just the price to gas up your car and go! It looks like you made a bunch of nice memories while Jesse was home. Thanks for sharing it with us, Diana! :)

Sabrina said...

What a great place! Even better is the support for military families! Thanks for posting it! I am so excited to see you update here more! Miss ya!

Anonymous said...

Hi Punkin, what a neat place, keep it in mind for when mom and I get out there. Looks like yall were having a great time. Times you can always look back on and remember. Love Dad and Mom