Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Grandma & Grandpa Jones Visit - Part 2

So I realized I never finished up the visit. I won't say much, I'll just let the pictures do all the talking. I know everyone needs more pictures to see.

The kids Easter Baskets:)


Hope Chapel!



The kids in their Easter outfits.







Our not so traditional Easter dinner.



Our eggs.


Our trip to the Zoo (Monday). I'm just borrowing a few photos as I left my camera in the car that time (I know can you believe it!).


My favorites!

Our Easter egg hunt actually took place on Tuesday.









Chris' new bike (ah freecycle).


Emma before her hair cut.




In process......


Ta da, its done!



For our final dinner, we ate at the PX. It gave everyone a choice of what they wanted.




The kids getting their last bedtime story from Grandma Jones for awhile.


One more hug for littles Matty!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Diana, Emma, Christopher, & Matthew:

Grandpa and I loved the pictures of
you and grandma and grandpa Jones
visiting. Zoo pictures are so cute.
You all looked terrific in your
Easter clothes. Just Beautiful.
Your Easter eggs turned out so pretty. Thanks for sharing all your
good times with us. Love you very
much. Grandma & Grandpa Hand

Mom Jones said...

I have real special memories of our days with you guys at the end of March. For me, days just don't get any happier than being with the grandchildren. Hoping with all of my heart for all of you to come home to Grand Rapids to stay a few weeks ... very soon.