Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Jesse Comes Home!! ~ For R&R

I placed the kids in daycare so we could surprise them. They had no idea Daddy was coming home that day, they just knew it was supposed to be soon. After dropping them off I arrived at the air port just in time to see Jesse's plane taxiing up.


It was so excited waiting for him to get off the plane and then I saw him. Man was it great to see and hold him again!



After we got home, we spent a little time together, Jesse showered and changed clothes (loooong flight, very needed, ha ha). I went to go get the kids. I still did not say anything until we were walking up close to the door. The door opened and there was Daddy!


I little puzzled and stunned but then they were so excited!




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Honey:

These pictures of Jesse's Homecoming
are so touching and precious. What
a lot of love shows in all their faces. It's beautiful. Love you
all really big. Mom and Dad

Jan Scholl said...

he had to fly commercial? doesn't the military fly them anymore? he does fly free I hope!!

enjoy-wish he was home for good.

Mom Jones said...

It was nice to surprise the children that way ... good job! It's nice to see them all together and so happy to see Jesse. So now the countdown starts all over again ... and I'm thinking it's got to be difficult for all of you. Many are praying that his deployment is not 15 but 12 months. Love you all.

Ginny said...

This is really sweet Di, glad he is home with you guys. Miss chatting with you! Enjoy your visit, give me an email when you have some free time!!!