Monday, July 14, 2008

Krupp's Petting Zoo

Today the kids and I went with Grandma and Grandpa Jones to a little petting zoo. I'm going to mostly let the pictures tell the story since I'm not very good at narrating. The little petting zoo had 2 pigs, 2 sheep, 2 goats, 1 cow (this one is actually still in question, you'll see), a couple of rabbits and some chickens.


Ok I guess I don't have a good pic of this guy I I thought I did. Anyway, looks like a cow right? Well Grandpa Jones pointed out, its very hard to get milk from an animal that is missing a certain part. So does this make him a bull?

Grandma Jones bought us some feed to feed the animals with. It was so much fun! And let me tell ya, the black piggy defienelty kept up to his name, he sure was a little piggy when it came to the food. Emma still says they are her favorite!


This guy just stole the cone out of my hand. Can you see it in his mouth? He was such a bully too. Not letting the other little piggy get any food. What a pig!


The sheep and goats ate so sweetly out of the kids hands.


Chris did not care for the smell.


I don't know why this picture turned like this but I had to keep it.


This guy was not part of the petting zoo but he was just too beautiful not to include.


After petting and feeding the animals for awhile, we washed our hands and had some ice cream. Once we were done, we washed up again and headed back to the Jones' homestead. We started out playing down in the playroom for a bit.


Who are those bunch of strawberries?!


Why its my little bunch!!


Emma jumped in the picture I was trying to get of Matty. And since I hurt her feelings, as she would say, I couldn't get another good one of her in the playroom after this.

Then it was outside to make bubbles, play chalk and other misc. other fun things.


Emma drew two Spongebobs. Bad Mommy forgot to take their pictures.


Chris trying to play ball with Uncle Dylan.


Emma on the big rock, Matty climbing where he shouldn't.


Chris trying to jump rope. He at least gets the concept of it.


After, it was time to come in and have some dinner. Jesse called just prior to us sitting down so I didn't sit with the family this time. I had been waiting to hear from him and everyone knows he comes first. He told me he was doing well just working a lot and so ready to be home. I really wish he could be here in MI with us.


I finished up my talk with Jesse and had some dinner myself. After dinner the kids played for a bit then I bathed them. Tonight they are spending the night at the Jones Grandparents house, again, I hope sleeping. While I came back to my parents house to spend some time with them. I always miss my babies when they are away (or I am, however you want to look at it). I love you guys and will see you again tomorrow. Hope you are being good for Grandma Jones! Night night!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like everybody had a fun time at the petting zoo and Grandma and Grandpa Jones house. It is so great having Diana and the kids here. Grandma, Grandpa, Mom and Dad Hand

Jan Scholl said...

I see the stupid spammers are on here too. I just set mine up with word authorization after getting tired of them.

We have a Krupp's in Genesee County just before getting on the freeway. While it isn't a zoo with live animals, its a zoo with cement ones!
http://www.krupps.com/ the online store is NOTHING like being there--giant bears, camels and a huge deer I would love but its like 1000 bucks. if you are ever in town, let me know and I will take you there. a must see.

Mom Jones said...

You got some great pictures of the animals, Diana! I'm just editing my pictures and then I will post some of them tonight, but more of them tomorrow. We have had so much fun with the grandchildren and with you! :)