Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Weekend Overview (& Monday too)

This weekend was pretty laid back so this blog is just a some snap shots of the few things we did do. Yes, I love photos:)


A happy Matthew who has been doing great at potty training.


Emma in her new red, white and blue bikini.


I got these for the boys at Michaels, they are supposed to grow if you leave them in water....stayed tuned to see what we get. I'll post that in another blog.


Helping water the plants.


Sunbathing Emma. No not really, she's just trying to get dry.


Brotherly love!


More swim time.


Grandpa and Grandma Hand.


On Monday, we all, Emma, Chris, Matt, Grandma Jones and I went over to Grandpa Pahman's home and meet up with him, Dylan and Shane, first at Palmer Park. The kids enjoyed playing on all the playground equipment.


We also went on a long walk along the boardwalk.


After we all went back to Grandpa Pahman's to have dinner and play for a bit.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Honey: Great pictures of us all
having fun. Yes, I wasn't going to
go swimming but jumped into the
pool with my clothes on as it was so
hot and humid. Think you got three
little fishes. Great shot of their
time at the park with grandpa Pahman.
What a wonderful looking park.

Sabrina said...

I am so glad that Jim and Shane are getting lots of time to see them too- I know they both must adore your kids!

Emily said...

We had a very lovely July 22nd date on Tuesday.

Anonymous said...

you have a beautiful family...

my man is in iraq right now also...i just wanted to stop in and say hello!