Saturday, July 12, 2008

Putt, Putt, Strike!

Today was a nice easy day. The kids were still at their Jones Grandparents house until about 2 in the afternoon. I did a little grocery shopping with my dad while they were still gone at Costco. After they got home I spent a little time with them. I was able to go out again tonight while the kids played with the Hand Grandparents. I always miss them when I'm gone (or they are) but they have been nice little breaks for me and I know a good chance for the grandparents to have some alone time with the kids.

Tonight I went mini golfing with Todd, Stacey (Todd's girlfriend), Heather, Matt and Dan (Heather and Matt are friends with Todd and Dan). We all enjoyed a nice round of stinking:) And yes, I believe Todd stunk less.

Heather putting.


Me putting.


Todd getting set to putt.


Matt putting.



Dan putting.

Stacey putting.


After golf we headed on over to Chili's for some dinner. Then we went to a bowling alley and enjoyed a nice fun game of bowling. Amazingly that one, I won:)

We (mostly Todd) had Dan just cracking up for no real reason.


Heather bowling.


Dan bowling.

Matt bowling.

Stacey bowling.


Our scores in frame 9. I ended up at 100.


Todd bowling.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Honey:

Looks like you had a fun time with
your friends, but I know you all wished Jesse was there too. You had
great weather for golf. Grandpa and
I and Emma, Chris and Matt were outside lots and made big chalk drawings. Grandpa and Chris and
Emma went for a walk and fed the birds. Grandpa made a good supper.
After that we watched the Fox and the Hound (twice) and Matthew conked out, and we had to wake him
up after two hours so he would sleep at night. Emma floamed a lot
and Chris played with the race cars
and Matt did some of all. Emma put
her tooth under her pillow and she
and Chris went to sleep, but Emma
missed momma. Matthew, however,
howled for at least an hour and a
half when he finally went to sleep.
Love you all and miss you, Jesse.