Friday, July 11, 2008

TGI Fridays

Today was a nice easy day. Again I was able to sleep in (not as late as the day before). Emma and Chris got up first and then Matty slept in again quite late, past the time I got up which was close to 11 (for me, although do remember, thats just going on 9 back home in TX). The kids had a lot of fun playing today. Christopher was just full of energy. While the kids played, I was able to head out and go to one of my favorite stores, The Outlet. I was so happy too that I was able to run into a gal that works there that I had gotten to know before I left.


Yes, I got stopped by the train on the way back and just felt the need to include it.

Chris relaxing with Grandpa Hand.

After I got home, I gave the kids a couple of items I had bought at the store for them. Then after playing for a bit again it was time to make sure they were ready for their venture out with Grandma Jones to go see Grandpa Pahman and Uncle Shane and I believe Uncle Dylan was going to be joining them as well. They were all going to have dinner together at Grandpa Pahman's home. Then Grandma Jones was taking all the kids back to her house to have a sleep over. Boy I sure hope they are sleeping for her. I miss you guys!!!

Emma, playing with some Floam.

Chris, being a goof ball. Just so full of energy.

Tonight I was able to hang out with my good friend Dan. We did a little shopping then had dinner at TGI Fridays. Man I've missed that place. The closest one back home is 4 hrs away. After dinner we walked the mall just a bit, after all they were closed, then headed out. On the way back to my parents house we stopped for some ice cream to help end the night. Such good times:-)

Me and my Mudslide Martini:-)


Dan being goofy.


Walking in the mall we found those little stands that do those quick little pics, so we decided we have a little fun:-D


They have 24 flavors of soft serve ice cream. How cool is that!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Honey:

Glad you had a good second, but,
really first full day here. The
kids did get rested up a bit, but
Chris went on my mile walk with me
and was very proud as was I.
Grandpa made a hopescotch in the
driveway and the kids all had fun
doing that. I was the worst one...
cain't jump worth a toot. The kids
--Diana and David had a few issues with the computer--but otherwise
all was smooth. So glad to have
the family together except for
Jesse who is always with us in our
hearts and the kids and Diana talk
about him all the time. Love always and all ways.

Lindsy said...

*sniffle* Looks like we missed your GR visit :o(
The boys and I are in MN right now until Aug.2nd....it was quite the trip to get here (over-heating car and Chicago traffic ~ YUCK!)
Looks like you guys are and have had lots of fun! :o)