Friday, June 08, 2007

Before our stuff arrived...........

After the initial night of Jesse and I sleeping on an air mattress and the kids on little sleeping bags on the floor, we rented a bed for Jesse and I so the kids could have the air mattress.

Chris likes to roll around a lot in his sleep so more then once I woke up to Matt crying in the middle of the night because his brother knocked him off. But yet, they looked so sweet together while sleeping!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

We also bought a section of carpet from the PX for the living room. Really helped cut down on the echo. It's also very easy to clean.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

Mom Jones said...

Nice carpet! I especially like the color. And the sweet pictures of Chris, Matthew and Emma sleeping -- beautiful! I bet you are glad they are sleeping in their own beds now instead of the air mattress. We are coming to see you at the end of July -- I am counting the days, even though the visit will be very brief!

Mom Jones said...

I like your new format! Very pretty! Isn't it fun to change it around and see how it all comes out? Hope you are all having a great weekend -- I'll try to call tomorrow evening and talk a bit --
loving all of you!