Friday, June 08, 2007

The Transportation Ball

Ok so this was a bit ago but I'm finally getting around to blogging it. Imagine if you will, we have only been in our home for a week and half. Our household goods have arrived only 4 days prior. Jesse's outfit is easy, after all, its his class A's. Mine, well I just couldn't find the right dress. I did end up settling on one I picked up from Sears down here. So much to do to get ready, and do you think I can find everything I need? No of course not.

While we were out picking up a couple things apparently Time Warner was told to come out and make sure the previous residents cable was turned off, only they turned off ours. We didn't find this out until Monday just knew we came home and had no internet and no phone. We didn't know where we were going nor did I really know how to get a hold of the gal that said she could babysit. I thought I remember her address (like right across the street) so I went over and yes it was her and she still could. I also borrowed her hair blow drier, something I needed and couldn't find. Meanwhile Jesse called and got directions (thank goodness for cell phones).

Finally we are ready (well as best we are going to be and in we I mean me). Get the kids dropped off and head out. Jesse found the place with no problem.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The event wasn't all it was supposed to be. In fact we even got an apology for the food. To give you an idea, you either had chicken or beef. The chicken ended up being turkey. But we still had fun anyway.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

They did have free beer (gross) and a bottle of wine on the table (that was also really gross). They also had dancing at the end. I wish Jesse would dance with me. I still did a little to one of those don't need a partner songs.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

May 18, 2007

1 comment:

Mom Jones said...

I have pictures of you and Jesse dancing together -- I think it's a difficult fit! When I look at you guys dancing at your wedding, it's actually funny :) But Jesse should do it anyway! I'm glad you got to go to the ball -- it looks like they decorated it pretty, and you both looked very nice!

P.S. How is your car situation? Did everything get resolved?