Monday, June 25, 2007

Kid Update

So I thought you might like to read a little kid update.

Emma

I had to catch her off guard to get this picture. She just didn't want to smile for the camera yet she was the one that asked to have her picture taken. This past week Emma lost her 2nd tooth. In case you didn't know, she lost her 1st one the day before we were to leave to start our travels to Texas. She just loves it when the Tooth Fairy comes. As she would say, 'I got cash!'. She gets a $1 per tooth.
I took this picture a couple days before the tooth feel out. Can you see it pointing at you? It's the one right next to the open space, where in fact the next tooth has popped through the gum.

Christopher

Chris is still full of energy. Running around as free as can be. Yeah, that doesn't make me nervous at all, ha ha. Jesse undid and redressed his wound last night. It looks like it is healing, the glue is starting to flake a bit.

See, even the bruise is starting to fade. Yay! Potty training continues to go very well.

Matthew

Matty is doing well and full of energy. Starting to talk for himself more and more, instead of his brother and sister. He can be a little stinker though. Most of the time, when you put him down, nap or for night, he likes to get back up and play. Matt is still our little noodle though.

4 comments:

JonesChronicles said...

Hey! Aren't toddlers SO dangerous? My word--I'm just waiting for the day Nathan totally whacks his head on something. I thought of you today because I was in my local Michael's store and they were just putting out a HUGE collection of clearance stuff. I got some awesome deals on random things, and though I don't scrapbook, I took note that you would probably have LOVED all the clearance scrapbook stuff. They had stickers, punches, fancy papers, stamps, etc. and all at fantastic prices. I got some 5.00 items for 1.00, so this was a really good clearance. Anyways, I don't know if all Michael's stores are doing this or if it was just mine, but if you have one near you it might be worth checking out. I don't know if you sell stamps on your website, but they had 16.00 stamps for 3.-5.00. Whoo! I think you might be able to turn a profit on some of that stuff! It's good to see the pictures of the kiddos. Talk to you soon!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the updates on the grandchildren. The picture of Emma is especially sweet. Looks like Chris is all boy but is healing well. Matt continues to grow.

Love you all.

Boppa

PS. Show the children Grandma's post about the lonely toys.

Mom Jones said...

Very nice update on the kiddos. Emma! Two missing teeth?! Wow! You are practically a grown up! :)
And Christopher! I'm so glad you owie is feeling better -- it looks much much better. And Matthew, you are a sweetheart!

I am home now from my long weekend with my sister, but it is nearly time for me to go to bed. I will have to post about it in the next few days...

Diana -- are your car problems over? I hope so. Glad Jesse is back at the homestead. :)

Anonymous said...

We really enjoyed seeing you kids on your bikes and having fun in the sprinkler. We love you guys.

Grandma and Grandpa and Uncle David and Maddie too. It's really hot here too.