Thursday, June 14, 2007

Potty Training Update

Well in deed Chris is potty training and actually doing quite well. Day 2 wasn't so hot and I wondered if it was really happening. Day 3 he did great! In fact we used the thick training undies for most of the day. He even did a #2 on the potty. Fall back, he finished doing his business at nap time in the pull up. Today was another great day. In fact, he ran in the bathroom once without me even saying anything. I usually try and tell him or remind him to go about every 20-30 mins. Sometimes a little less and usually not much more.

Chris is definitely on his way!! We are so very proud of him!!

3 comments:

Mom Jones said...

Good job, you guys! Thank you for the update :) Once he has gotten this far, I doubt he will regress. He will feel so much better not having a diaper anymore, that he will keep up the good work!

Sabrina said...

I have five of the trains recalled! I just snuck them off the table during nap time... bummer.

Lindsy said...

Isn't the train recall irritating?!? I am pretty sure we have at least two of the trains...and the musical caboose Paxton absolutely LOVES because that was one of this #2 rewards when we were potty-training him ~ GRRR! Don't know how I am going to pry that out of his little hands....sigh.....Glad to hear the potty training is going good with you guys!